An Accredited Buyer Representative will:
- Respond honestly and accurately to all questions
- Search all available properties – listed, for sale by owner, foreclosure, and new construction – for homes appropriate to the buyer’s needs and wants
- Show suitable homes, specifying strengths and weaknesses
- Provide guidance on best property values
- Advise on local requirements for professional property inspection and warranties
- Provide information and estimates for any services requested
- Arrange for property inspection
- Confirm that needed corrections or repairs to property have been completed
- Research and analyze comparative financial data on neighboring properties
- Offer broker opinions on value of properties under consideration
- Analyze mortgage loan terms from multiple lenders and advise on the most favorable
- Consult on appropriate offers to purchase
- Consult on counteroffers
- Assist in choosing the closing authority
- Review HUD-1 settlement statement for accuracy
Ralph Monaco, Jr.
Direct Line: 540-341-7678
Licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia
403 Holiday Court
Warrenton, Virginia 20186
Each office independently owned and operated.
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.